Thursday, September 24, 2009

dippity doo


5:30 pm here.

Listening to Nolan Natasha. The incredible trans rapper from Toronto. Remembering Alice and I watching him perform this summer, in awe, tearing up at the bravery/awesomeness of his lyrics and beauty of his presence.

Hitting one of those dips in the day. Will try and remedy it by heading to the Y for a swim. Afterwards there is some collective embroidery art project thingy majigy that I will check out.

Maybe it will help... the mood?

Only 2 days till I am 28, WTF!!! Aging doesn't stop for nothing. I will be attending a rap show for my b-day, entirely in character with the hilarity/aburdity/surreal-ness of my new life. I am already aching thinking about how much I will miss you all.

Class last night was once again mind-blowing.






2 comments:

  1. come on baby, point at the top shelf.
    amazing.
    now im listening to it, missing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday
    I have a blue dog and more for you
    ha cha cha cha

    ReplyDelete